The know-how in welding technology built-up for many years together with our modern welding equipment and expert employees enables us to manufacture and deliver high-quality welding parts meeting our customer's requests and requirements.
Our employees use all of their expertise to deliver high quality products. An important component of our quality are the welding certificates of our employees according to:
- DIN EN 287-1, DIN EN ISO 9606-1, steels, nickel and nickel alloys
- DIN EN ISO 9606-2, DIN EN 15085-2, aluminum und aluminum alloys
- DIN EN ISO 9606-5, titanium and titanium alloys
and the company´s welding procedure qualifications according to:
- DIN EN ISO 15614-1, AD 2000, arc welding of steels, nickel and nickel alloys
- DIN EN ISO 15614-2, AD 2000, arc welding of aluminum and aluminum alloys
- DIN EN ISO 15614-5, AD 2000, arc welding of titanium and titanium alloys
With our STF material testing as well as the consequent application of regulations such as AD 2000, KTA 1401, GL, VG, DB, and PED, process safety is increased and a consistently high quality is guaranteed.
STF internal welding supervisors provide an optimum support to the welding staff and continuously evaluate the welder's competencies.